Hi, I'm Margaret Hoffman
As a designer, I'm passionate about creating clean, minimalist, beautiful designs that communicate simply and effectively on all levels. Attention goes into every detail, from first sketch to final product. My mission is to create great designs that connect on a deeper level with your customers, appealing to their emotions and aspirations. My ultimate goal is that you will be completely, utterly, over the moon in love with the final product, or I will work until it’s perfect.
I've worked with clients both big and small - from artisan luxury brands to large corporations. I take pride in providing all my clients with limitless creative solutions that are custom tailored to their unique needs and ideas.
"Make it simple, but significant."
- In 2012, I graduated with honors from University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a BFA in Design and New Media.
- I also attended Appalachian State University for one year, where I majored in Advertising and Marketing. It was very cold there.
- Everyone in my family is a designer. Needless to say, I come from a very creative background and have been an artist my entire life.
- I'm passionate about the outdoors and preserving the beauty of nature for future generations to enjoy.
- I love hunting, falconry, sporting clays, fishing, riding horses and hiking in the woods with my Weimaraner, Odin.
- I was born in Chicago on a cold winter day, so I can handle just about anything life throws at me!
- I'm an honorary Southerner and would eat Chick-fil-A every day if I could.